Cheers to day to Cypress Grove Chevre for being a new partner in our educational pursuits. Thank you for the engagement. We’re already very glad to be partnered with Ninkasi Brewing as well.** And beer and cheese are 2 gustatory delights that all of us at WEB fully enjoy.
They have a lot in common too:
- They’re both alive (ideally not pasteurized)
- The flavors of both change as they age (for better or worse, if left too long)
- They’re both versatile, infinitely flexible in uses and great to share
While I could go on, I’ll let this quote say it another way.
At a recent event I hosted, my fine husband was serving beer and managing the food table. The offerings included Humboldt Fog (and Truffle Tremor) by CGC and he heard these words uttered by an obviously very happy guest:
[Humboldt Fog is] “My favorite cheese in the whole world.”
While I shy away from stating favorites, clearly this person has passion for the brand compelled them to share their enthusiasm and gratitude for the plate of it in front of them.
So thanks Cypress Grove and guest! It takes two to taste and we’re so glad you enjoyed it.
Here’s the full menu, per a morning Ribbon Cutting & Chamber Greeters that WEB hosted (thanks to Louie’s for the gracious use of their space).
- Cypress Grove Chevre Humboldt Fog & Truffle Tremor
- Locally grown fresh red Bartlett pears and Gala apples
- Nutty Squash Bread, Dill & Goat Cheese bread, & Chocolate Almond Bread – 2 of 3 made with beer
- Standing Stone Brewing Company Chocolate Ale, Amber, Brewers Surprise & Oatmeal Stout
**Open offer to other purveyors of fine beer and food who are interested in partnering with us: There’s always room for one more good one! Be in touch.