Events are a lot of damn work.
So I’m always grateful for client partners who understand a few things:
- They want to work together to further beer education, for the beer and for the education.
- They understand we both have skin in the game and anticipate – ne expect – to pay me for my services.
- They are on top of the details. Logistics are involved and time-consuming – no wonder people specialize in events management!
- They forge ahead and make it work.
So my new year goblet of beer is raised today to the hard-working, smart and clever people with Fermenta today. I’ve the pure tasty pleasure to being their guest for a special January event coming right up on the 11th. Here’s the link – save your seats today (space is very limited and it’ll be a tasty blast into the new year).
- Arcardia Ales is our fine host for space and beer – yum!!
- Dagoba Chocolates has generously donated their delicious organic goods.
- Rogue Creamery is giving us sumptuous cheese to enjoy as well.
I’ll even be bringing some bootlegged Women Enjoying Beer koozies as gifts for all guests. The company Kolder stole my logo this summer and called it a mistake’… (more on that another time).
This event is open to all flavor enthusiasts, all makes and models. We’ll have a grand time in Michigan Winter tasting, talking and learning together.