Guests enjoyed a very tasty and fulfilling, nutritious and delicious menu of beer and food last Friday at our annual Hoppy Holidays event. A birthday – or should we say ‘beerthday’ – party of 9 also joined us. What an honor to do a double celebration: personal holiday for her and 8 friends as well as celebrating beer and food as we know it right now.
Here’s the menu we savored:
- Burnside Brewing Sweet Heat paired with Jerk Pickled Green Beans with Apricot glaze
- 21st Amendment Fireside Chat paired with Butternut Squash and Celery Root Soup with Tarragon
- Lindeman’s Cassis Lambic paired with Fennel and Jicama Salad with Pomegranate Seeds, Slices Almonds, and Balsamic Reduction made with the Cassis
- Alameda Papa Noel Olde Ale paired with Molinari Salami, Fennel Salami, 4-year Gouda, Glazed Roasted Figs, and Marcona Almonds
- Bonus Beer: Standing Stone 2012 Barleywine
- Samuel Smith’s Organic Chocolate Stout paired with Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart with Ancho Chili