Last night our good friend April held a tasting event for several fun lovers in Kirkland WA. Common denominator was gluten free. Got it. Easy to accommodate.
Because there are more and more choices for gluten free beers as well as numerous choices for hard Ciders.
Here’s what we had.
- Course 1 – Redbridge with soft tangy Chevre on a crisp soy rice cracker
- Course 2 – Newton’s Folly Draft Cider with fresh Washington Honeycrisp apples, apple smoked garlic cheddar cheese on corn/potato/rice tortilla chips
- Course 3 – Fox Barrel Red Currant Cider with fresh spinach and mixed greens salad with local melon, pears and slivered almonds drizzled with Champagne pear Gorgonzola dressing.
- Course 4 – Green’s Amber Ale with freshly smoked salmon
- Course 5 – Bard’s Gold with Dagoba dark chocolate
Mmmmmmm…. all tasty, all gluten free, all good.