My sincere thanks today those who labor for Women Enjoying Beer….
1. My Fine Husband – while he isn’t an ’employee’, there’s no denying his unflagging support, listening, input, and pride. Our girls (canine supervisors & comic relief) are also a big part of keeping it all real.
2. Mike Sansone, long time friend, coach and all things online advisor and consultant. Mike’s unflagging support, both professional and personal, are ultra appreciated and humbling.
3. Emily Engdahl, WEB Events Development and friend. Emily’s talents and intelligence has been a huge addition to our progress and my enjoyment this year. She’s Emcredible.
4. Kat Blaisdell, WEB Local Events Calendar Coordinator and friend. Kat’s the meow and I’m thankful to have her self motivation, smarts and passion on board.
5. Meghan, Shauna, Sarah, Diane, Caitlin, Jenica, John, Carson, Lisa, Rob, James, Marti, Chris, Charlie and so many others who have and continue to support and contribute: Heartfelt thanks! Every effort adds, adds up and moves us forward in our mission: To shift culture through research and education.
To all our Facebook followers, Twitter followers, website commentors & readers, festival and events supporters, professional friends, media and press support, and family: THANK YOU.
Finally today, with great heaps of gratitude, thank you to the female and male consumers who talk with us, participate in research development unselfishly, tell us “Right On!” over and over again, and let us represent what you want and think about beer. It’s always a day maker to meet you – keep the love coming.
Cheers & a very happy holiday to all ~
Ginger, Founder, Women Enjoying Beer