When considering beer headed into your future, ask and consider the following:
- What’s your beer style? Are you open-minded? Are you narrow in your choices?
- Do you let others suggest, recommend and offer you new flavors?
When you think of beer, do you also think of food with it?
- You only succeed in your beer adventures when you let yourself. How do you help your self pursue true no-barriers adventures? Do you holler your beer battle cry before beginning?
- Do you encourage others to pursue their own beer adventures?
- Questions are the answer. Be a curious person. Ask yourself questions, ask others questions, ask anyone you like about beer. Then shut up and listen.
- An open mind is the best tool to enjoy beer. Is yours open?
- Do you give yourself the opportunity to be the explorer in your adventures? Do you give opportunities to others?
- What’s your beer battle cry?
Now, go practice.