Women make 75-85% of all purchasing decisions, including beer.
Are you ready for the best business you can get?
Then come to this highly interactive and educational workshop with the industry expert and leader of women + beer, Ginger Johnson, and take away insight you can apply immediately for increased and improved business success.
With enormous possible market share development, smart marketing in the beer world requires examination of women as buyers and consumers. This entertaining and enjoyable session is well worthwhile to those who want to learn more about the Why Behind The Buy for women.
Content will include:
- 10+ Do’s and Don’t in Marketing Beer To Women
- 3 Universal truths of Women & Beer and why these matter to your future
- Highlights from 2014 report Why Do Women Drink Beer?+ other insight from the master survey of female consumers and their relationship with beer
- Fresh ideas on how to successfully market beer to women
- Answers to all the questions you want to ask!
Register today, limited seating available. Testimonials here.
- Friday January 8th 2016
- 2 – 4 pm, Jupiter Room
- Vail Cascade Resort, 1300 Westhaven Drive Vail, CO 81657
- In harmony with the Big Beers Belgians & Barleywines Festival
- Before December 15, 2015
- Single: only $99 person
- Multiple simultaneous 2+: $89/each
- December 16th – January 5th
- Single: $125/each
- Multiple simultaneous 2+: $115/each
At the door/day of (if there’s room): $140/each/cash & check
Call Ginger today to reserve your spots with credit card 515.450.7757 PST
Women Enjoying Beer is the only business on the planet dedicated to talking with women about their relationship with beer. Her first TED talk covered beer and women, April 2015. As a qualitative researcher, she finds out the why behind the buy and all the decisions making influencers of women + beer. Founded in late 2008, Ginger has been invited to present/be part of multiple international events including CBC, NBWA, Toronto’s Festival of Beer, SAVOR, Congresso Cervesa Mexico as well as many other industries’ conventions and events including the National Restaurant Association, CIA/St Helena, Whistler/BC Bike, and Texas Restaurant Association. Her BeerRadio program ran strong for 4 years, she’s featured in the award-winning documentary For The Love Of Beer, dozens of TV spots, and has written about and been included in many articles in publications including The New Brewer, All About Beer, IBD, and various beer and other industry publications.