1. Ask her about her first beer memory (does not mean first beer drinking memory).
2. Invite her to a special women’s only event (trust me, they’re different than mixed company events and very enlightening).
3. Invite her to follow the brewer for a day to learn about the process.
4. Invite her to a lunch with the staff at your brewery, distributors ship, retail operation to get to know the fine people who responsibly sell beer.
6. Create and invite her and her female friends to beer tappings and previews.
7. Assume nothing.
There are dozens of ways to get more women engaged, one which is NOT included is to brew a ‘women’s beer.’
Reach out and she’ll reach back.