Today’s post is inspired by Loren Fogelman.
I’ve gotten to know Loren over the last 4+ years and am so glad for the relationship. She’s sharp, well spoken and focused. She’s taught me a lot – both incidentally and on purpose – and I was flattered and pleased to be invited by her to collaborate on a professional education series.
With 2 down, 1 to go and more in planning, here’s what I can tell you about well matched partnerships.
- There’s no ego involved. We both want the others’ success and know ours will come with it.
- They are focused on the guests, end goals, and bigger picture and possibilities.
- They’re big positive thinkers.
- They help you learn, challenge you helpfully, and are complementary to you.
- You bring all the same to them.
I’d encourage you to visit her site, read her book (I’ve got my autographed copy, highlighter and pencil handy while reading), and consider her services.