Making sure all members of it are invited to the conversation, invited to share a beer with no preconceived notions or expectations. This includes:
- Consumers at every level of beer interest and knowledge
- Brewers and brewery professionals
- Vendors and suppliers, growers and manufacturers
- Distributors of all kinds of beer (like the flavors or not, it’s still beer)
- Retailers, both on premise and off premise
- Ancillary partners like festival organizers and other supporters
They are all links on the chain that makes the pull successful: quality beer that everyone can safely enjoy. Break a link or leave one out and the chain is weaker for it.
Maintain the chain, keep pulling.