1. What do you make or what is your service?
2. Who is your target market?
3. Why do you think you want to attract more women?
4. What are your company and organization goals?
5. Why does your brand exist?
Talking about your brand openly with your colleagues and clients is critical to your success. The time to start the conversation is before you open the doors, before you make your first sale, before you hire anyone else.
Communication = brand development. Brand development = success or failure. Success or failure = dependent on customers. Customers = women. Women = brand enthusiasts you need. Brand enthusiasts needs and deserve sound communication. Sound communication = successful business. Now you’re getting somewhere.