On this New Years Eve, we wrap up this series with a final facet: Women, Beer & Food.
I’ve had women tell me in no uncertain terms that they want to learn about beer paired with food. They only had to tell us once. And I’ll tell you why it’s important to heed this critical directive:
- Beer and food go together. That’s the first most obvious one.
- Beer and food should go together. If you’re promoting alcohol – beer – then you should feel a sense of obligation to make food part of that promotion. Moderation goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Beer and food complement each other so well. They bring out flavors in each other that when standing alone may be missed.
- Women want to duplicate the pairings they have at events. Be sure to share menus, suggestions and ideas. WEB always posts our menus the day after events for everyone to reference. It’s green, available and they can do with it as they wish.
- The beer community and food community have much to share and benefit from mutually when they collaborate.
- We like beer and food together. Do you? Then offer it as such.
Women, beer and food. This is yet another universal truth: they go together, and should. Combine them and you’ll see much success.
Happy New Year for Women & Beer!