I love new clients.
Let me expand and quantify: I love clients who are the ones that have the correct perspective in mind when it comes to women. Here’s what sets it off:
1. They understand that women are the primary buyers.
2. They want to correctly address that segment of the population and market to gain their business.
3. They know they need to do address them with full respect utilizing specialists to do so.
4. They understand that specialists can offer a great deal of assistance and therefore progress of their vision and brand to do so.
5. The investment to them is welcome, since they know it’s not their area of strength.
6. They get to the point, they’re open and honest, the philosophy is clear and they’re ready to roll.
7. They’re putting the piece of business called marketing in equal measure with the other aspects of the business.
8. They may not entirely understand what we can ‘do’ together, yet they are confident in hiring us as the leader of independent women and beer research and that has the value they’re looking for.
9. They take smart calculated risk. Risk = thought out. Chance = luck, for better or worse.
10. They take the plan seriously, but not themselves too much – they can see humor, share the information we need to best serve them, and hold us as an equal partner in our work together.
11. They want us to open the floodgates that properly addressing the worlds largest buying population can offer, done right to the ultimate benefit of women and men everywhere.
Well matched partners grow together.
Today’s post is inspired by a recently engaged client who is all of these things. It’s not only fun at this point to work with and for them, more importantly it’s meaningful, exercises the years of qualitative research we’ve gathered and it matters.
We won’t work with just anyone. We want to work with people who have a vision, a business mind-set, a passion for their category (be it beer or otherwise), and are capitalized to be able to execute the plan.
So thank you today to this new client and thank you to past clients who’ve seen the value and opportunity in hiring us. It’s our goal to be a partner with our clients. The ‘right’ ones make that part come together easily and quickly.
If this post describes you and you’re ready to tap into our knowledge of women + beer to improve your operations, call me. I stand at the ready.