Need a boost for your marketing?
Join me for complementary marketing seminars Monday April 10th, immediately prior to the Craft Brewers Conference, Washington DC.
- Beer Marketing Seminar – graciously hosted at Gordon Biersch
- Two sessions to choose from: noon – 1 pm, 2 – 3 pm
- Material will include: 5 top reasons women drink and buy beer & Do’s and Don’ts in successfully marketing beer
- All questions answered as time allows
- Free to attend, $100 hold-your-seat/s deposit check required to hold your seat/s – you get it back upon arrival. To each their own tab at Gordon Biersch.
- Come for an hour packed full of insight into marketing beer, with the emphasis on earning and keeping more of the future market share of beer: women (they make 85% of all purchasing decisions, hold the largest opportunity for growth).
- My book will be available as well, to interested parties.
- All categories and ages of beer-focused companies welcome.
These sessions fill up fast (with waiting lists) so call me today to register (only international registrations will be taken via email). 515.450.7757 PST Call me to register and I’ll send along final details. Do not call Gordon Biersch to register.
- I’m also co-presenting with Larry Chase at the CBC (Brewpub track, training), so you can come find me there as well.
- You can find me at the BA Bookstore doing a Book Signing Wednesday the 12th of April, 12 – 1 pm.
Cheers & thanks –
Founder, Women Enjoying Beer
Marketer, Speaker (TED+), Author, Innovator